Saturday, September 19, 2009

I FINALLY graduated from high school after a long senior year... I actually loved my senior year in several ways though, don't get me wrong. I spent most of my time with my mom teaching preschool. Always the best part of my day. I can't tell you how much I miss those kids! I also worked at Alpine Elementary helping a few kids with reading which was great, Mrs. Pope is the best. I kept myself busy with work. I worked at UPS, was a nanny for Robin Towle, occasionally worked at TPoint Golf Course.. that seemed to fall through quickly ha, and lastly I painted a few times with my neighbor Alicyn. She was always willing to give me a job. My social life went down the drain quickly.. ha but I spent every minute with my mom, she's the bestest friend anyone could ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment