Sunday, September 5, 2010


Beautiful

Lance trying to be taller..


Sunday! This was such a beautiful day. There was a huge storm that we got caught in on our Sunday walk hah. But afterwords it was gorgeous. The boys and Whit played dunk ball and Mom and I watched :) I love Alpine. I feel so blessed to live there.

This was our Last Date with Ryan and Ty before they left on their missions. We had a blast. We did peach cobbler and had wings. It was so much fun to spend time with them before they took off. They have been such awesome friends. I miss them but they are doing great! Ry just left for Mongolia last week.
The only bad part of the date was when a bird pooped on me and I ended up wearing one of Heather's little sisters jackets... haha

I'm Such a good cook :)

Summer is officailly over... But it's all good. It was one of the best summers of my life! Moving home after a year in Logan was the best, and now being in Provo is such a blessing. Here are some updates from my crazy fun summer!

Becca and I went to the Real Soccer Game and fireworks :) Alicyn Wright had 2 extra tickets for us and we had a lot of fun. It was good to catch up and spend time with her, I love her! I love being here roommate now.

No comments:

Post a Comment