Sunday, December 20, 2009


Adam-Ondi-Ahman. Our last stop before home. President Monson is mission president over it. It is to keep it in a state of readiness for the Lord's purposes. Adam-Ondi-Ahman means Man-in the presence of- God. It is time to be considerate, good, descent and courteous, in other words to become more Christ like.
CTR
Choose The Right
Contine The Rescue (Sweet Water)
Current Temple Recomend (Susquehannah)
Cross The River (Mississippi)
Christ The Redeemer (Adam-Ondi-Ahman)


Far West

Liberty Jail was another one of my very favorite experiences. It was at the end of a really long day, I was not so happy to be going to another sight at 8 that night. I was exhausted. We were able to watch the Joseph Smith movie before entering. It's amazing to me what he was willing to go through. It doesn't matter how many times I have seen that or how many times I have heard the same story over and over again, I still feel the spirit just as strong and have a reassurance of the spirit testifying to be of the truthfulness of this gospel.

Our last night in Nauvoo.. with our matching Sweatshirts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment