Thursday, April 8, 2010


Ferrari


Racin...

This week is my families Spring Break and my classes got canceled on Wednesday so I had nothing to do.. besides homework of course. I spent around four hours in the library and then met my mom in Salt Lake. We went to a teaching supply store and to lunch. After that we met Dad and the boys in Tooele at the Go-Cart track. It was soo much fun! Zach won the first time because Lance got stuck behind mom haha. Lance won the second time and knocked Dad right off the track. We had a lot of fun and they started unloading the Ferrari's when we were pulling out. I guess there is some big convention thing there this weekend. My family left and went to Moab for the rest of their break so I am going home to be on dog duty tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment